What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing, also known as online marketing or web marketing, is a broad term used to describe marketing channels that utilize electronic media. It’s safe to say that digital marketing has grown leaps and bounds in the last few years. At one point having a website was enough. In today’s complex technological age, digital marketing includes, but is not limited to:
What do Digital Marketing Consultants do?
We analyze your unique business and industry and help determine the best marketing methods and strategies to utilize.
Unless you have an entire department for marketing, it’s not efficient to market using ALL available channels. (nor would it make sense in certain cases) Consultants help business owners understand the best path to take and how to take it.
Why waste valuable time and money on efforts that add little value?
Digital Marketing Consultants help entrepreneurs and business owners, such as yourself, solve the big question of:
Where am I and what should I do next when it comes to digital marketing?
Digital Consultants are able to answer this question by:
- Learning more about you and your business problems
- Analyzing and Auditing your online presence
- Researching and discovering your true online competitors
- Interacting, Analyzing, and Understanding your online customers
- Performing a competitive analysis on your competitors to find strengths and weaknesses to exploit
What is Integrated Digital Marketing?
When discussing Digital Marketing, it is not typically related to traditional marketing such as radio, television, billboard and print marketing because those mediums do not offer instant feedback and reporting abilities.
However, they can be equally important depending on the individual business’s industry and circumstances. By integrating digital media, it is certainly possible to add some level of reporting and feedback.
A few examples of Integrated Digital Marketing could include:
- Postcard mailers that contain a QR bar code
- Business cards with a customized landing page URL
- A pizza place running a television advertisement that tells viewers to “check in” on Facebook for an extra free topping
- Paper receipts that contain a link to a customer survey or online contest
Ask a Digital Consultant