15 Types of Content for Social Media
Here are 15 tried and true types of content that will keep your posts fresh and diversified.
We have all seen it before… A social media account that posts the same things over and over.
It’s either variety that keeps people engaged or “killer” articles. Unfortunately most of us do not have time to write “killer” articles on a daily basis.
The list below could be used for almost any business:
- Customer highlights – Feature your customer and give them some free publicity 😉
- Holiday related story – Christmas is here and how could that relate to your customers or potential customers?
- Case studies – show how you solved your customer’s problem because someone else could relate
- Ask a Question relevant to your industry or products
- Humorous OR cute images as they relate to your industry or customers
- Quotes of the day
- Images that make you say WOW
- FAQ answered / definitions of terms people may be confused about
- Personal messages from yourself – Hi, hope everyone has a fun filled 4th of July. Drive safe!
- Company Success stories – awards, recognition, etc;
- Recent real news
- feel good local news
- new laws that may affect customers
- charitable causes and events
- Other Cool and interesting content that made you say hmmm
- could be industry related or not
- interesting statistics related to industry
- Infographics (data delivered through fun chart graphics)
- Pop culture related to industry (a movie that relates to your products or services)
- High Definition images of your products or services in motion
- Videos related to industry or what customers may care about
- Videos of company staff and company events
- Videos of your products or services
- Run a contest (legal aspects depend on your industry)
Do you have any other content types for social media to add to the list?
Please leave them in the comments below !